Friday, February 19, 2010

Challenges 1 and 2

Well we are a week or so behind in getting our blog going but this week will be our chance to catch up.  I just made it all pretty and I love it!

 

The first challenge was to create a layout about our partner.  I loved working on this because Heather is very important to me and I was able to show her that a bit in my layout.  Even though we’ve never met in person I consider her very near and dear to me.  Thanks for being my best digi friend and racing buddy Heather!  You are a gem.

Here’s my layoutmed_gallery_137_44_125192[3]

Oh and I used this fabulous collab by Brandy Designs and Trixe Scraps called Early Birds available at Polka Dot Plum

folder-12[1]

And Challenge Two was all about the number five.  Five pictures, five things we love about the subject of the pictures, and a number five in one of the pictures.

So being as we are a family that loves the All American Game and my oldest son loves to play it, guess what my layouts about?  Good guess!!!  Baseball!!

med_gallery_137_45_54705[1]

For this layout I used a fun kit called Boys Will Be Boys by Just So Scrappy available at Digi Scraps Drive In

image[1]

tabby_adsr

 

 

1 comment: